Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Stop me and Buy One

Most attendees at Worldcon will already be in Montreal. I, however, will not be departing for the con until tomorrow morning VERY EARLY. Perhaps it is for the best. We had planned on releasing a sneak preview of Albedo One issue 37 and I didn't get my hands on it until Tuesday. Cutting it a bit fine, I know, but we will have it in Montreal for anyone who is interested. It features a wonderful story from Robert Reed, whom you will all know, and another piece by an author whose first language is not English - Offline by Gustavo Bondoni from Argentina. I must also give a diversity nod to T D Edge's A most Notorious Woman because it features a character from Irish history who may be new to most of our overseas readers - that woudl be most of our readers period.
See you in Montreal.
Stop me and buy one.

No comments:

Post a Comment