Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Paddling My Own Canoe

I guess the time has come to give up on the Art's Council. I still haven't heard anything from them bar the perfunctory and substantially ill-informed email they sent me. So I will now pursue the EU all on my lonesome.
Also, regarding a foreign language Hugo, if there is anyone out there who is a member of this year's Worldcon in Montreal and would like to discuss the idea, I suggest that you suggest it as a panel item - as a member of the con you have that facility. If nothing elase I think it could make for an interesting panel discussion, which is surely what the con should want.

1 comment:

  1. No reply yet I take it. I'm sure they have far too much work to be doing, even now when they have awarded money to less projects than ever. What gets me is their partisan vindictive politics, untransparant and undemocratic nature. They are using taxpayers money but it is almost impossible to get information justifying their decisions. Regardless of this, all organisations make mistakes, but anyone fairly critical of any of their decisions is certain to have themselves barred from consideration for funding. This must be illegal, but proving it is another matter.

    ReplyDelete