Tuesday, April 7, 2009

In my head, everything sounds different. Hence the title of the blog. I should also say that everything sounds better - a fact that many editors will hasten to agree with. However, I've been writing for the guts of twenty years and haven't let the bastards grind me down yet.
The blog title also refers to a project I have recently embarked upon with my colleagues at Albedo One magazine. We realise how difficult it is for writers whose first language is not English to gain access to the major markets. So we're hoping to provide a forum for short fiction in translation with the help of overseas fan groups, non-English language magazines and national fan organisations.
Anyone who has any interest in the subject should contact me and we can see if there are areas of mutual interest to discuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment